Apply and Register
The OES Application and Registration system allows:
- EEE Stewards - including Brand Owners, First Importers, Franchisors and Assemblers to register to receive their Application Number, login ID and password needed to file monthly Steward Reports
- Organizations who wish to participate in the program as Remitters and Sub-Remitters to register in order to enter into Agreements with Stewards to report and remit fees on the Stewards' behalf
- Access the OES Application and Registration System.
- Click on <New Application>.
- Complete the mandatory registration fields and declare that you are applying as a Steward/Remitter/Sub-Remitter. Check all applicable fields and click on the <Create Application> button to save and submit.
- Check your email for your Application number. Save the information contained in the email for your records.
- Read instructions on the application process, and click <Continue> to login and to continue.
- Enter your email, password and newly created Application number. Click the <Login> button.
- Complete the “Application for Registration” and “Main Contact” pages. All fields with asterisks are required/mandatory. Click <Save & Continue>.
- Next you will see a tool bar at the top of the screen with a summary of the information submitted during the declaration portion of the registration. Review this information and edit it as needed. (Users can toggle between fields as well as save this information). When you are ready, click on <Submit>.
- Click on the <Stewards> tab and complete all applicable and mandatory fields. When you are ready, click on <Save>.
For detailed instructions, please refer to Guidebook 2.