PEP Eligible Expenses
Through the Promotion and Education Program (PEP) Incentive, OES offered branded materials and opportunities to receive direct funding to promote collection sites and events. PEP was a limited time program, which is now closed.
Reimbursement for approved events and sites will continue to May 31, 2012. If you are completing a reimbursement form, please take note of the following and be sure to include these considerations in your reimbursement form. All promotional materials used for PEP must comply with OES and RecycleYourElectronics branding guidelines and have received OES approval prior to production.
External eligible expenses will only be reimbursed with valid receipts, which must be submitted the earliest of 30 days following event completion OR up to May 31, 2012. Reimbursement forms will not be accepted after that time.
- Media buy (radio, tv, print)
- Other advertising
- Incentives (giveaways)
- Items from OES Marketing Portal
- Other media, promotional, creative expenditures directly for collection site or collection event
- Any costs that do not relate directly to promotion and education (i.e. meals, entertainment, transportation etc.)
- Program and education that does not relate directly to collection of OES program materials
- Labour costs
Promotional Materials Must:
- include the URL www.recycleyourelectronics.ca or the Recycle Your Electronics logo (various versions of the logo are available to fit your design)
- include the approved OES identifier logo (i.e. service provider or affiliate)
- present logos in accordance with OES and Recycle Your Electronics branding guidelines