Collect the info you need to have on hand. This includes:
- Event or collection site address
- Event date if applicable
- Link to event or collection site listing at www.recycleyourelectronics.ca
- Estimated overall promotion and education costs for event or collection site
- Number of people you expect to attend your event OR number of additional monthly visitors expected at your collection site
Start up your application. Go to: PEP Application.
Work through each of the steps to complete your application. Use the “SAVE AND CONTINUE” button if you need to take time out and come back to it.
Carefully review each step of the form; attach any documents that require approval and click on SUBMIT.
If you have any questions on your PEP application, contact email@example.com
Essential information for your application
OES can only approve PEP applications for sites and events that:
- are open to the public
- are for eligible expenses
- have a valid collection site or event number, including a listing on recycleyourelectronics.ca
- comply with each of the Terms and Conditions for this program
OES will not approve applications:
- that have received funding support for the same collection event from another OES program